directions / parking /
Recommended parking lots (See directions below)
- Morris Street Deck (Corner of George Street and New Street - 4 minute walk) - entrance on New Street
NEW! Prepay for Parking at Concessions and skip the line. Just $9 for up to 12 hours of parking at the Morris Street Deck. Park your car first, and then stop by our concession stand before the show to purchase your exit voucher.
- Wolfson Deck (corner of Neilsen Street & Liberty Street - 4 minute walk) - entrance on Neilson Street
- Cultural Center Lot (directly behind the Playhouse on Bayard Street – arrive early; fills up quickly on performance nights!)
- Rutgers Deck (evenings only – corner of New Street & Livingston Avenue, underneath Mason Gross School of the Arts Building - 4 minute walk) Entrance is on Kirkpatrick Street behind Mason Gross Building
- Church Street Deck (on Church Street, below George Street - 6 minute walk)
- Middlesex County College Deck (corner of New Street and Joyce Kilmer Avenue - 8 minute walk)
Take New Jersey Transit's Northeast Corridor line to the New Brunswick train station - GSP is just three blocks away (see parking map). Train fare and schedule information.
From Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, Route 1, Route 18, Route 27, Route 130, Interstate 287:
Follow Route 18 North to the New Street Exit (stay in the right lane for local New Brunswick exits).
Take the exit ramp (New Street) over Route 18 to the first light, which is Neilsen Street.
- MORRIS STREET PARKING DECK - Continue straight on New Street, cross over George Street (the next light) and enter the Morris Street Parking Deck (on your left);
- WOLFSON PARKING DECK - Turn right onto Neilsen Street and continue to the Wolfson Parking Deck on the left (which is available after 5pm);
- CULTURAL CENTER PARKING - Turn right onto Neilsen Street, go two blocks to Bayard Street. Cross George Street and proceed to the Cultural Center Parking Lot which is located on the left directly behind the theatre.
- CHURCH STREET DECK - Turn right onto Neilsen Street and go four blocks and turn left onto Church Street. The entrance to the Church Street Deck will be on your left.
You may use the New Brunswick Parking Authority’s Parking Locator for a more detailed map of nearby parking lots and rates
From the Garden State Parkway:
Take exit 129 to the New Jersey Turnpike South. Take exit 9 off the Turnpike to Route 18 North to New Brunswick and follow directions above.
From the New Jersey Turnpike:
Take exit 9 to Route 18 North towards New Brunswick and follow directions above.
From Route 1:
Take Route 1 to Route 18 North. Take Route 18 North towards New Brunswick, following the directions above.
Using Route 27 North:
Take Route 27 North into downtown New Brunswick and go past the intersection of Route 27 and Easton Avenue, where the train station is located. At the next traffic light, turn right onto George Street. Proceed 4 blocks and turn right onto Livingston Avenue. GSP is halfway down the block on the right side of the street
Using Route 27 South:
Take Route 27 South over the Raritan River Bridge. At the second traffic light turn left onto Neilson Street. Proceed 1 block to Church Street and turn right; at the intersection, turn left onto George Street. Go three more blocks and turn right onto Livingston Avenue. GSP is halfway down the block in the right side of the street
From Route 130
Take Route 130 North to Route 1 North. Proceed about 2 miles to Route 18 North. Take Route 18 North, following the directions above
Using Interstate 287 from North of New Brunswick
Take exit 10 and bear right onto Easton Avenue (follow street signs for New Brunswick). Stay on Easton Avenue approximately 5 miles until it comes to an end in downtown New Brunswick. Turn left onto Albany Street / Route 27 and make a right at the next traffic light onto George Street. Proceed 4 blocks and turn right onto Livingston Avenue. GSP is halfway down the block on the right side of the street.
Using Interstate 287 from South of New Brunswick
Take Route 287 North to Route 1 South to Route 18 North towards New Brunswick, following the directions above.